Friday, February 22, 2019

Gone but Never Forgotten

GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN 

From Snow to Coffee 
So brown and furry 
So sweet and naughty
She's my puppy, my first baby. 

She wakes me late at night
Like she has all the right
She cries like she losed the fight 
Just for me to hug her tight. 

I'm not a pet lover before
But Coffee broke the door
She made me love her more
Pet hater? Not anymore. 

Her great big tongue that licks my face 
Her great sweet barks that complete my days
We're all disappeared when three witches came 
And poisoned my loving baby like there's a game. 

Many times I called her name
To lick my face and run at me
Ease my pain, my dearest Coffee 
Please Coffee, come back to me. 

Just one last touch, one last glance
One last bark, one last dance
Please Coffee, wake up and stand
Or else I'll get my wand. 

I know that you can see me
Trust me, I'm always here
Although you're now in heaven
My love for you stays here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

VICTORY!

VICTORY!!! Ang pagmamahal ay parang laro. Minsan panalo, minsan talo. Minsan,ilalaban mo. Minsan naman, pipiliin mo na lang sumuko. May SUR...