MY KARAMIA GIRL
Great but somehow fake
Talking everyday like we're really okay
Pretty face but makes no chase
I'm worrying, really worrying.
Cause she's a double- sided tape
Uses stockings to escape
Uses masks and make ups
Also uses deodorants.
Yes, she have this odor
That no one can really adore
For she keeps on pretending
Let's give her a clap for being "balimbing"
For all the stories she create
For all the bad thoughts that I hate
Well, there's nothing I can do
Cause that's the personality of you.
I can't take it anymore
For now, I don't know what to do
She's getting worse, hoping not to be the worst
Cause she'd been my friend, even she's a hose.
I didn't see any good
To be someone you really not
Just to be friends with others
Whose not a good influence.
But I'll just keep quiet
I'll keep mouth silent
Eventhough I knew everything
I'll just keep on going and continue dreaming.
I know someday you'll be falling
Someday, you'll be crashing
But you cannot use me anymore
Even those stockings, masks, makeups and deodorants... Not anymore.

No comments:
Post a Comment