PERFECTLY IMPERFECT
The day I met him was the day I felt that feeling again
The feeling that brought me joy but also drove me insane
Just one glance at his smile and face makes my heart beats faster
Especially when we both fell in love with each other
Months went by, a brawny storm attacked us with his big eyes
Cause I have caused him pain that made him turn into cold ice
Trust issues got started causes us to fight every night
Until he became my foe instead of beloved knight
The tears keep flowing, thinking it would never be okay
Silent cries and deep sighs are all I can do all day
Forgive me for the pain I have caused and my selfish ways
Forgive me for all the hardships and ruining your days
Maybe we stumble across our words and fail at times
Maybe we forget our promises and do its other sides
Just place your hand on my chest and feel the beat of my heart
For you to remember the love we have formed from the start
All these imperfections and struggles we had faced together
Are what keeps our heart connected and our love stronger
Because what is love without its little rain and defect
So hold on, for that's the real love, perfectly imperfect.

No comments:
Post a Comment